Complications Of Body Detoxification
The Road To RecoveryThe road to recovery usually begins within day three of your cleanse.The recovery of your body is going through after the cleanse takes affect and helps your body help itself. The recovery is the process in which your body expels compacted fecal matter and parasites or your addictions to caffeine, sugar, drugs and other stimulants.
However you may experience slight nausea, diarrhoea, cramping, anal itching, insomnia, sore throat, fever, headache and shakes -- especially when breaking a stimulant habit. Frequent bathroom trips may be necessary, especially with increased fluid intake and laxative consumption. Remember if you start feeling really badly, cease whatever it is you are doing -- and be sure to keep yourself hydrated! If you start to vomit, obviously it's not good for you. Obviously, there is something wrong. I have never felt nauseated while on a cleanse and only had diarrhea because of the Senna leaf teaf. I almost always had increased energy and was even able to exercise (an hour of yoga daily ) Samui Detox is one of the best places in the world to recover.
Risks & Complications Of Body Detoxification
With excessive diarrhoea and vomiting without proper dehydration, it is possible to become dehydrated. Symptoms of dehydration include, accumulation of thick, white saliva at the corners of the mouth, confusion and irritability dark hellow urine, , dry skin, dry lips, cotton mouth, fever over 101° F, low urine output, muscle cramps, sunken and dry eyes, kidney cramps, raspy voice, lethargy, inelastic skin, increased pallor.
• What: A Cleanse, Detoxification or Parasite Eradication Program
• Why: To remove compacted fecal matter, parasites, and help with addictions to sugar, caffeine, drugs and other stimulants. To help with joint problems, gastrointestinal disorders, and promote general good health and increased nutrient consumption from foods.
• When: When you are feeling unhealthy and lethargic, after a long period of unhealthy eating, when pains arise for no reason, when Medical Science has no remedy for your complaints, whenever you feel like it.
• Risks: vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, weight loss, dehydration.
• Duration: from 24 hours to 45 days, depending upon cleanse type
• Activity: commonly no restraints
• End result: usually at the end of the duration of the cleanse for normal cases and by a second or third cycle for extreme problems
• Anything else? Many people do not believe in these methods, seek an opinion from your general practitioner. There are also lots of variations, please research thoroughly.
• Longevity: Results usually last until you begin eating poorly again for cleanses and detoxes or consume undercooked mea
• and dairy products as well as raw vegetables for parasite removal programs.